Ram Promaster Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
We have non-factory swivels and footrests for both of our seats and couldn't imagine not having them. The factory seats are much more comfortable than any seat you will build. We can sit and read for hours, you will never do that with a home built seat. YMMV

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Ordered 2022 Promaster 2500 159" WB, Granite Gray
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Fridge V. 3.0

Okay. Still at the drawing board, listening to everyone's advice. I think I have to agree that putting the fridge in a separate cabinet at the slider just jams things up and limits my options. Here's a new version, with a drawer fridge in the kitchen cabinet. I lengthened the passenger-side bench so it sticks out beyond the rear of the slider. It could be used in a number of different ways. I added what could be a multi-use accessory--an ottoman with a slide out lower portion that could make it a foot rest or step stool, and possibly a center console as well. Perhaps not realistic, but might be fun exploring that design.

Wheel Wood Tire Chest of drawers Rectangle

Furniture Armrest Font Room Slope

Line Font Room Illustration Armrest

Furniture Line Gas Font Parallel

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
Ordered 2022 Promaster 2500 159" WB, Granite Gray
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
How about storing that versatile piece under the end of the bench?
Definite possibility, but I also need a place to stow the toilet, and that bench end might be the best place for that because it's accessible even when the bed is extended.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts