Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete set for sale, $400 plus shipping. They were driven in town for less than 200 miles, I needed snow tires.

Apparently these are expensive tires, best price I found on line was $200 each.

I have no idea what they would cost to ship, but if you're in WA State, they could be picked up. We live in Wenatchee, 98801.

I will ship if someone can tell me a less expensive way to do it than FedEx of UPS.

PayPal.

·
Registered
533 Posts
For sale $300 - 4 tires original equipment Continental's
I am in Chicago and will be traveling to Minnesota this weekend and
Florida next weekend.

I ended up trading my van for a eco diesel Ram 1500 pick up as my Towing needs have changed and needed the higher towing ability of the pick up truck. PM or text me at 847-666-5932.

Adrian

·
Premium Member
8,827 Posts
Adrian, tell us it ain't so! You have been most helpful here and I hope the tires sell. You were hauling near the Max for the van IIRC so any bump up in trailer or load would warrant the move. Be well and travel safely. Wish your son the best in his racing endeavors too. Stop in here when you can, we would like to hear whats happening.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Adrian, tell us it ain't so! You have been most helpful here and I hope the tires sell. You were hauling near the Max for the van IIRC so any bump up in trailer or load would warrant the move. Be well and travel safely. Wish your son the best in his racing endeavors too. Stop in here when you can, we would like to hear whats happening.

Ditto! :(

·
Registered
533 Posts
Thank you ! 62,000 trouble free miles. Now I am starting with another eco diesel In a V6 configuration :) I hope the ram 1500 pick up truck will be as reliable as my pro master was.
I will keep a watch on this forum!! :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
WOW, I read all your posts before I made the decision to purchase my diesel.

Good luck with the new rig!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts