Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I forgot to upload them but I will include the pics of my full size cruiser motorcycle in the van which i brought along (honda vtx 1300) with windshield & saddle bags later.Sorry about the sideways pics. I didnt use the inverter at all because i had shore power. the Air conditioner worked well. you can see the exhaust vent in the window. It would work best for someone without the dual seat because you could put it between the seats. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JIURCTA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I dont necesarily recommend this inverter in the pic though. I havent really used it but the first one didnt work at all and they gave me this one free so i wouldnt post a bad review. that other thing hanging out the window is an antennae for the TV which works well but only while stationary. I recommend its cheap too. Sorry the pics are all sideways and also I had more better pics which ill upload at a later time. edit "what no comments? cmon people we upload for comments!"

ohio1.jpg ohio2.jpg ohio3.jpg ohio4.jpg ohio5.jpg

·
Super Moderator
10,493 Posts
Thanks for the photos. I went out and bought a pizza after seeing them ;)

If you plan on posting many photos sign up for a free photo hosting account you can link to and they will show up correctly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts