Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I'm selling my 2015 Promaster Low Roof, 118 inch WB. It's 90 days old, 3750 miles as of today! I have done everything that everyone wants & should do! iE: removed one leaf spring, added Boss Air Bags, removed all Ram Emblems, & Replaced with Imported Fiat emblems, added true Fiat Ducato Grill, Replaced the Lousy factory tires with Proper size MICHELIN tires, the list goes on! This unit has : the top of line U-Connect Radio, blue tooth, rear camera, heated mirrors, alloy wheels, cruise, bumper sensors, rear tinted glass with defrost, white, with cloth seats, adjustable drivers seat, double passenger seat, factory bulkhead with glass, almost every option! Pics to follow! Full factory warranty ( balance) fog lights, overhead shelf, etc, Etc ! If u need a short, low roof, I can make you A Great Deal, dealer offered me 23,500, you beat that, it's yours! I'm buying straight out, not trading! Don't wait, it will sell fast! Calls only: 540-586-0612 located in Central Virginia

·
Registered
91 Posts
I want a Fiat grill with emblem. Care to post a link where you sourced yours?

Oh, and good luck with the sale. Sounds like a nice van.

·
Registered
142 Posts
What??

So now what will you do with those windows?

I love my 118", it makes me smile when I see it and I have an ear to ear grin when I drive it :)

Guys, I'm selling my 2015 Promaster Low Roof, 118 inch WB. It's 90 days old, 3750 miles as of today! I have done everything that everyone wants & should do! iE: removed one leaf spring, added Boss Air Bags, removed all Ram Emblems, & Replaced with Imported Fiat emblems, added true Fiat Ducato Grill, Replaced the Lousy factory tires with Proper size MICHELIN tires, the list goes on! This unit has : the top of line U-Connect Radio, blue tooth, rear camera, heated mirrors, alloy wheels, cruise, bumper sensors, rear tinted glass with defrost, white, with cloth seats, adjustable drivers seat, double passenger seat, factory bulkhead with glass, almost every option! Pics to follow! Full factory warranty ( balance) fog lights, overhead shelf, etc, Etc ! If u need a short, low roof, I can make you A Great Deal, dealer offered me 23,500, you beat that, it's yours! I'm buying straight out, not trading! Don't wait, it will sell fast! Calls only: 540-586-0612 located in Central Virginia

·
Super Moderator
11,110 Posts
Can you enlighten us on why you are selling? When you say you are buying "straight out" does that mean you have bought another Promaster or something else?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Buying a window van , love my PM, & spent couple grand to make it just right, but I can't make it a window van! ( I don't like the aftermarket glass!) so if someone wants a great unit, mine is ready to go! I have bought lots of vehicles, & can buy at wholesale, but need to sell mine first!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts