Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Are they with the steering wheel on the right?
You know I didn't think to look I'm assuming it was on the left as if they were on the right you think I would have noticed more but I think it was a truck that transports mail from the main US Postal hub in my town to the smaller one which is where the picture was taken at the smaller distribution to unload and sort mail. I'll keep an eye out and check next time I see one ;)

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have seen a UPS Canada PM on a number of occasions now. It is good to see these large fleet buys starting to emerge, it bodes well for the little folks:)

Dave

·
Registered
552 Posts
I've seen multiple flat beds on local interstates hauling 3 PM's at a time. I've seen the USPS painted trucks on them as well as a few batches of the brown UPS trucks, and one of the ServiPro lime green trucks that you can see miles before it gets to you. Wow, that was bright.

·
Super Moderator
10,635 Posts
I 40 in TN seems to be a great place to see them. I saw two lime greens on a flat bed there and thought I was going to puke! What a gross color;)

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'm right where I 40 meets I75, and travel 2-3 times a month down I75 to I59 around Chattanooga. I've seen quite a few on that stretch.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Haven't seen any USPS ProMasters on road here yet, but grocery store I shop is next to big PO garage/depot. Will have to take a look at their lot next time.

Thanks for posting. Had a couple of old/odd JEEP postal vehicles.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The lime green PM's are for ServePro. Nashville Dodge, where I got mine, has had several hundred on their lot. And, yep, they are UGLY!!! Great truck, but U-G-L-Y!!All 159 ext.

·
Registered
91 Posts
"Broom Yellow" is a new paint code also.

·
Registered
26 Posts
columbia gas service trucks

I work for a large natural gas co.They are changing over to promaster 136 low roof gassers.I got mine 2 weeks ago love it.I own a 118 low roof diesel and it was a welcome change from the chevy 2500 express.A lot of guys dont want them but no choice now chevy stopped making the express.I get a new truck every 5 years good luck with my past 2 chevys.It will be interesting to see how the promaster holds up alot of idling time alot of weight in them.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I saw three yesterday in ABQ on a flatbed with logo's on

1 - 20 of 24 Posts