Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it is about 1/2 done...
only 1/2 the strobes installed..have to go back to the outfitter..they said it was 100% complete :-(
they did install a 3000W inverter... I'm going to add interior lighting

company logo painting scheduled for next Monday..

today got snow tires installed..
cordovan Arctic Claw Winter XSI.. 225 LT75 R 16 load range E... never heard of these.. but drove 5 miles on them back to the shop over highway and local roads..didn't seem overly noisy or rough riding

Still adjusting , messing with and adding , customizing the Adrian steel shelves.. I'll post pics

the seats have very little adjustments.. I have the steering wheel all the way extended.. it just seems " Too Far Away" for my arms..Im 5 ft 9" it is way taller and harder to get into than my old GMC 4WD Savannah van

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2017 136 wb
cargo..white, 1500 PM low roof Gas engine

·
Registered
756 Posts
The steering wheel reach gets easier as does the door & window being farther away. Practice the hand-over-hand bus driver steering, with my 159" WB sometimes it takes spinning that wheel as fast as I can to track the back end safely around turns, it's not my old F150 for sure!

Harder to get into... part of the commercial drivers license test is the driver having three points of contact at all times when entering/exiting their truck, it takes a little while to reprogram ones muscle memory to loft up and lob out of the PM drivers seat but remember the 3-points-contact rule and it'll get easier & safer. Beware the parking brake lever, don't get lazy slipping out of the drivers seat, it'll find a belt or belt loop... : /

·
Registered
221 Posts
the seats have very little adjustments.. I have the steering wheel all the way extended.. it just seems " Too Far Away" for my arms..Im 5 ft 9" it is way taller and harder to get into than my old GMC 4WD Savannah van
I am making the same transition--Savanah to Promaster--and I'm still not used to the seat/steering wheel relationship. Also, to use the left armrest, I have to lean toward it. I'll probably find it more "normal" once I sell the Savanah. Overall, I am enjoying the Promaster.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we will have to swap notes..... I have not had the chance to rack miles on my new work PM..as it isn't finished yet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts