Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RAM is releasing new options for the Promaster. Apologies if this has been covered, I didnt see it in Active Topics.

Drivers Suspension Sear
Side Wall Paneling
Wood Flooring
Trailer Wiring Harness
Winter Front Grill Cover (May)

Also Allpar is reporting that the 4 cylinder Diesel is slotted to beign production in May but its more than possible that will be pushed back...

·
Registered
363 Posts
I might have missed this before if posted, but it's good to see it.
I wonder how durable the wood flooring is going to be.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Aftermarket Options Available NOW!

Good Morning,

Just wanted to let everyone here know that we have currently available products for both floor and ceiling that offer a much more durable product, while being cost effective and easy to install.

The factory available flooring is the same material as our KK-Plus, except the factory only provides .37" thick material which is inadequate for most heavy use applications. This material also is somewhat lacking in durability and non-slip. Our UltraFloor and UltraGrip options offer much greater anti-slip properties, as well as chemical resistance, durability, and is also completely waterproof.

The factory wall liner option only covers the bottom two feet of the walls, which generally doesn't do much for protection, and cost nearly as much as our liner which protects 100% of the exterior from interior caused damage.

I have attached some photos of our products, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Please call 866-223-2256 and i will be glad to help.

Regards,

Kyle Carpani
Legend Fleet Solutions
Sales Manager

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
Good Morning,

Just wanted to let everyone here know that we have currently available products for both floor and ceiling that offer a much more durable product, while being cost effective and easy to install.

The factory available flooring is the same material as our KK-Plus, except the factory only provides .37" thick material which is inadequate for most heavy use applications. This material also is somewhat lacking in durability and non-slip. Our UltraFloor and UltraGrip options offer much greater anti-slip properties, as well as chemical resistance, durability, and is also completely waterproof.

The factory wall liner option only covers the bottom two feet of the walls, which generally doesn't do much for protection, and cost nearly as much as our liner which protects 100% of the exterior from interior caused damage.

I have attached some photos of our products, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Kyle Carpani
Legend Fleet Solutions
Sales Manager
Hi Kyle,

I tried to contact you by e-mail, never got an answer, so I guess I got the wrong address from your site. Could you give me your e-mail, I prefer doing it this way.

Thanks!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Good Morning,

Regards,

Kyle Carpani
Legend Fleet Solutions
Sales Manager
that looks awesome! i love how it looks, fitment looks spot on too.

·
Registered
654 Posts
What's that wall material made of? Color options?

Good Morning,

Regards,

Kyle Carpani
Legend Fleet Solutions
Sales Manager

·
Registered
48 Posts
Good morning,

Sorry for the late reply.

I seem to be getting a lot of spam emails, and they say it is from posting emails on forums etc... if you call 1-866-223-2256 i will be glad to give you my email address.

To answer some of the other questions, the wall and ceiling materials are our DuraTherm. This material is a honeycomb cellular structure plastic which is extremely lightweight yet still durable. This material gives an air bubble type barrier inside the panel which greatly reduces noise, and also helps avoid moisture buildup.

As mentioned, please give me a call if you have any questions, we have delaers all across US, so there is probably someone near you stocking our products. We offer Rigid Flooring, Rubber Matting, Wall/Ceiling Liners, Aluminum Sill Plates, and Front Driver/Passenger Floor Mats.

Regards,

Kyle Carpani
Sales Manager
Legend Fleet Solutions
1-866-223-2256

1 - 11 of 11 Posts