Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to set the radio that it does not come back on by itself after I hang up a phone call?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
It should ,mine does.
Sorry I do not have an answer.
Sometimes my browse button lights up and sometimes it does not for my music.
Strange.

·
Super Moderator
9,051 Posts
Mine does also. It's a uconnect5 tho if that makes a difference. There are a few settings you can change with the top right button if you have a 5 but I don't know about the other radios.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How about the volume on the gps, man is it loud. I can disable audio directions but I cant find volume control. Anyone know how to adjust gps volume?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
How about the volume on the gps, man is it loud. I can disable audio directions but I cant find volume control. Anyone know how to adjust gps volume?
MP,

On my built-in GPS's in other cars, you adjust the volume for the GPS while the GPS is "talking", with the radio volume knob.

I don't have it in the PM, but it works that way on my Dodge Journey. Of course in the Journey it's a Garmin GPS, in the PM it's TomTom, I believe.

Ed

·
Super Moderator
9,051 Posts
It's in the CD manual, believe it or not. Mine went from being too loud to silent on its own and I thought the GPS had **** the bed but after a lengthy search I figured out how to adjust it again and it's worked fine. I can't remember the details but it was quite simple once I found out how to do it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts