Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RD picked up his new sandstone Promaster this morning and I drove over to help him inspect it. It looks pretty sharp in sandstone, I must say!

KOV

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
The color looks great! Are you guy's setting up for a convey?

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,510 Posts
If I knew you'se guys were havin' a party in New England....

RD,

CONGRATS! FINALLY! LOOKIN' GOOD! :D

... of course, now you can join us on the "strange things that my PM does" forum. >:D

Ed

ps. I've gotta get me a hat like that!

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Odd we had the same hat as we did not do the 14 YO girl thing and say "What are you wearing?" **** is this a nice vehicle to drive. My wife and I toured a bit and put on 105 miles today and the computer said 29.3 mpg. Real MPG to follow. I had a learning curve as I couldn't get the radio to shut off (hold the off button in a bit) and there as a warning and beep ever time I went over 35 (setting on the EVIC set to warn over 35! shut it off!) and finally I found you can reset the EVIC settings like average MPG etc. Whew I got through that! Lots of fun. I bought the upper and lower side panels so here is a picture of those for anyone thinking of them. Oh and the Aluminum wheels too.

·
Super Moderator
10,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I knew you'se guys were havin' a party in New England....

RD,

CONGRATS! FINALLY! LOOKIN' GOOD! :D

... of course, now you can join us on the "strange things that my PM does" forum. >:D

Ed

ps. I've gotta get me a hat like that!
Anytime you get lost on I95 give a shout;) we will introduce you to the Mad Hatter>:D

·
Registered
533 Posts
Rd, Congratulations!! The van looks GREAT!!!

34,000 miles later, I'm still loving my diesel. Probably more now than when I first got it. The van just eats up the miles and drives so effortless on the highway all while towing a trailer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had to comment to all , seems like we all like these vans mine is a diesel also and avg 21-26.5 have about 3600.00 miles
no problems to report. I like this van more than when I first got it, 136 high roof ,,,,,,,white .

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Yes metallic, very shiny clearcoat too. The metallic colors seem to darken and lighten as the light and angle changes. The second morning I had it, I thought the color was darker just behind the slider. Panic. Later in the day they were clearly the same just a trick of the light and the paint. When we ordered it we thought Blue or the darker Red but ordered the sandstone to make keeping it looking good easier. Since we have had it (just a week) the color seems perfect, making the van look smaller than the primary colors would and it is not White. We are happy!

·
Registered
32 Posts
i tried ordering those wall panels through the dealer. said they didn't exist. they are so unhelpful when it comes to that stuff. they sell these vans to commercial people who only need a no window base model.
they can care less about all the features Dodge offers on them. Its really annoying.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I like the grille on the white van...how did that come about?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts