Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well actually yesterday since it's past midnight.
Plywood for the bedframe is here, need one more for our big shelf under the bed.
Covering both with this:
https://www.onlinefabricstore.net/hsearchresult.aspx?keyword=trunk2
Deciding whether to paint the bottom of each ??
Maybe a textured paint....still mulling that one over.
So I took yesterday off the PM duties, Poof kept insulating and sound deadening the Slide-masters.
I go back to work tomorrow but next week the massive electrical install will begin. At least all the runs are done for the outlets/lights, and shore power. Really it's just a sit down party in front of the electrical cabinet and connecting the dots.

Attachments

·
Registered
855 Posts
I am a sinner. I covet your seats, and mupflaps. For my old E150 I salvaged some OEM seat swivels. Only installed the pass side. Hmmm, wonder if they'd work on the PM ???
By accident I started at the end of the wiring, working my way to the battery (that I haven't got yet). Sometimes I do things right by mistake, I like the way it's going.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,957 Posts
Deciding whether to paint the bottom
Yes. It would be even better if you covered with fabric identically to the top. Ply can warp if its two faces absorb moisture differently. Those large slabs would be particularly vulnerable, though less vulnerable if all sides are firmly bound.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts