Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all! I am a new PM owner. Have a 2014 2500 tall 159" WB. Took delivery on 11-12-14. Was driving a 2008 Ford E-150.

Other than the brakes squeal, I love the truck so far.

Does anyone know of an app or website that can help me find places to wash this thing? Seems that a lot of car washes also list themselves as truck washes when they really aren't. I'm in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I use my driveway, works pretty good most of the time. The guy that does the washing is kinda lazy and slow. He just sprays in down with simple green and uses a brush, then rinses it off.

·
Super Moderator
8,966 Posts
That guy gets around I see him in my driveway all the time.

BTW, most pull in self-service carwashes should be high enough. I know in the winter it's a lot better to ice up someone else's property.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Self service car wash for me. Ours have tall bays. I blast the brake calipers too. It seems to cure brake squeal until brake dust builds back up again. Then its car wash time again.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Have any kids? If not make some, I use mine to accomplish this task pays for room/board.
:eek:Kids???:eek:
I'd wash my PM daily before I'd get any of those!
Are those years of diapers worth it to get a van washer?
:D:D:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Now that I have a vehicle that will not fit in any car wash in my area, I am going to invest in a gas power washer and leave it in a fairly ready state at all times at my shop. If it is handy and easy I will use it. It will pay for itself in the long run as I keep as much Ohio winter salt off my truck as possible. I don't like the idea of dropping a couple hundred bucks on it right now, but there will be a nice return on investment in the long run and some serious pleasure of a clean Promaster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts