Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been happily reading everyone else's posts during the long wait for my 2016 Promaster gas, 2500 w 138 w.b. I ordered it in July and it just got here. After some abnormal dealer hassles as in they forgot what we agreed to in July and I had to remind them for a full week with documentation before they saw the light. Now to the good part. I have been a contractor of some type for the past 40 years. I have owned and operated every brand of van and usually the 3/4 ton capacity. My new van is my 60th birthday present to myself and will be converted for camping and towing a small pop up camper. So far in just a few days I am impressed with the quality of the construction, just check how those doors fit and close. Ordered 6 way front seats and they seem quite comfortable and easily adjusted although I suggest doing this when stationary. The power seems plenty adequate and the shifting flawless. I will say anyone with a heavy foot may be woken up by those brakes. They are great and stop as required but man are they sensitive. My truck is silver with glass in the side and rear doors. I will customize over the winter and go wherever the van is pointed come spring. Thanks in advance for past and future sharing I have learned alot from you all.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Awesome!! I KNOW how tickled you are as I also have driven every make of van over the last 44 years. I have the 159ext gasser, same color, same windows and lots of the other options. I, too, couldn't be happier with mine. Congratulations. I'm planning on a dual purpose, work/camper, as I'm still working, probably always will.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts