Ram Promaster Forum banner

Travato Belly Pan Bolt/Screw

439 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Rmac
I need to replace a lost (on the road someplace between FL and TX) a bolt or screw on the passenger side belly pan of our 2020 Promaster Travato. It's missing from the front of the pan, away from the passenger wheel (see pic) anyone have the part number or know the proper size?

Thanks
Ralph Mc
Aircraft Automotive design Hood Vehicle Air travel
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
2018 136" HR
1,257 Posts
Can you remove one of the other bolt that is still on there and try to match it up at a hardware store? Most of us don't have that belly pan, assuming Travato custom made for their van.

· Registered
3,885 Posts
Can you remove one of the other bolt that is still on there and try to match it up at a hardware store? Most of us don't have that belly pan, assuming Travato custom made for their van.
I was going to suggest the hardware store, too.
But wait, didn't yours come with one on the passenger side, like mine? I thought they all did. Folks keep asking "Where can I get one for the driver's side?" (Not this side of the pond.)

· Registered
2020 Promaster 3500 Travato KL
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good idea and yes, that's possible but preferred to avoid that if someone had the info AND there's the possibility that the one I need is not the same as the others (aka "just my luck")

· Registered
2020 Promaster 3500 Travato KL
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks. It's possible Screw (6107017AA) and nut (6106406AA) combo may be the right solution. However, it appeared the hole is threaded which would make that combo, potentially wrong. I'll crawl back under this afternoon to take another look.
PS-If you look closely at the schematic, item 8 & 10 are flipped/inverted. The nut being referred to as a screw and vice versa when you hover your mouse over the two numbers in the schematic . . . .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts