Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a PM with single front seat and want to trade for a double. Willing to throw a little $$$ on top of it too but anything is better than the $2k+ the stealership wants for it.

My seat is vinyl and in excellent condition. Located in Southeastern PA outside of Reading but would be willing to drive probably within 300 miles to meet up and do the swap.

I will try to check back frequently on this thread but please feel free to text me if you like at 610-six three 9-8789

-Rob

·
Super Moderator
10,133 Posts
I'm sure one will show up. There have been several guys who want to get rid of their doubles in the past.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a double seat looking for a bucket one

My interior passenger seat is double in black and grey cloth with airbag. In Minnesota

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Hi,

Are you still looking to trade?

We have been looking to swap out our bench seat for a passenger bucket--bases included. We are in Barkhamsted CT and will travel for swap. We have a 2014 Promaster 1500 which was purchased as a new vehicle in August 2015 there are 200 miles on the vehicle.

The seat upholstery is fabric as shown in pictures. I do have the head rest for the middle seat.

Mike

[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts