Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...possibly picking up a 2014 PM with 13K on it Saturday and putting a feeler out there for anyone who may have a passenger bench seat wanting a bucket seat in trade.

I am located in Southeastern PA but could drive a bit to meet and trade.

Feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so van is being delivered next week to my shop. The dealer had a few minor things to fix. The seat is vinyl and I would say in like-new condition. Following is a link to the e-brochure and there are some good photos of the seat. Would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet for the swap.

Located in Boyertown, PA (southeastern PA)

https://crm.dealercrm.com/common/public/ebrochure/?e=4758484&d=4838&l=645624

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump...have 100% clean vinyl front. No rips, tears or damage. Happy to supply photos and will meet or ship if not cost prohibitive.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gonna bump this again...there was guys looking to do the trade a while back. My bucket seat is in perfect condition and I really need a passenger bench.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The computer will have to reprogrammed at the dealer to recognize the third seat belt and possibly occupancy sensor but other than that my information is that everything swaps out AOK.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I couldn't open the dealer brochure to see the seat, but I have a double vinyl seat I'm interested in swapping for a single. I'll send you an email at the above address.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I just purchased a "new" 2014 with 7800k miles with a bench that I want to swap to a bucket! Have you found a trader yet?

Jerimiah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts