Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I've checked with Trac Rac over the last 3 years to see if they have ladder racks for the Euro Vans many times a year to always find the answer of "no". Up until late last year, there was nothing available. Finally, they released a nice rack system and I traded my 2014 PM in for a 2017 High Roof so it was time for the Trac Rac. The only downside to the rack system is that they do not sell the racks in anything but a two pack. That's great for the 118" WB or the city's but not 136" or larger. I purchased two sets of racks and have one full rack available (half set). If there is anybody here that is interested in the Trac Rac system and would like a third rack, I would be happy to sell it. I am located in central CT and will sell the single rack locally for $160, which is a bit less than half of what I paid ($340). I still have the box and will ship with whatever the additional shipping costs are!

Here's a photo of the racks on my van.

Thank you in advance!

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Trac rac

Hello Would you be willing to sell the mounting brackets only I already have the rails .I am willing to pay shipping to CO.
Thanks
Marty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts