Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
I have to say boarding up the rear doors and adding a window seems odd as she could have just put a window in the back van doors? I like her attitude that "you can do it” though. Did you hear her say she is 6’2”? She just fits across the van? Lastly I couldn’t stay a night in there with all the wood and NO windows, but then I don’t do well in confining spaces with no way to see out. I have at least a window on each wall and I have thought about more or larger ones..... nah that costs money!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Well it’s more forgiving than cutting into metal, can be removed, stealth and likely cheaper than other alternatives. Not many good options for non-fixed rear windows for the PM and log cabins rarely have much glass anyway. Seems like this approach would more easily accept a residential window air conditioner if you were so inclined.

·
Registered
2017 159" 2500.
111 Posts
I have to say boarding up the rear doors and adding a window seems odd as she could have just put a window in the back van doors?
I talked to her about it at the RTR. she said she liked having the window open without people being able to see inside. seems to me a window in the back like you say would meet that criteria, but that was her approach.

She may have told me something about using it as a garage but at that time her dog chaos was annoyed with me.

She really is that tall, and also very pleasant to talk with.

Sent from my BLU_STUDIO_XL using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts