Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in humid miami, whenever i turn on the a/c, i'll get 4 12" condensation spots on the outside of the windshield due to the top part of the vent...so i make some covers to block the top section...anyone else dealing with this?

·
Registered
179 Posts
On other vehicles I've seen condensation on the windshield in hot high FL humidity. Usually just cycle wipers & can adjust distribution of AC mostly away from windshield to minimize condensation.

Never troubled by it enough to consider modifying system with "covers to block" airflow, but sounds like it should help, if not resolve issue.

However, I'd be interested in hearing your impression of ProMaster's AC output "in humid miami". Have been spoiled by Ford Club Wagon high capacity AC compressor & dual system w/evaporators front & rear & ducts down center of ceiling. Wondering IF ProMaster's single AC system can possibly keep in cool when it's 90 something every day?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with the partition, the a/c is wonderful....i yanked my wipers as they were kinda ugly, show vehicle trick...the windshield is slanted enough that with rainX, you dont need them...
the covers are merely computer cut vinyl...but back to your question...its been 93 lately here in the shade and the a/c will freeze your ass off on high! no so sure it would be effective w/o the partition in place though, especially stopped and idling

1 - 6 of 6 Posts