Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's again my work week, not complaining, had two weeks in Florida and this is actually a short week of 4 days so could be far worse :)
Yesterday's project, working with my good friend Neutron (who is an OB-GYN surgeon)/electrical genius, continued as today's project.....the most cumbersome as far as all the wiring goes.....the Victron battery monitor shunt.
And all is good except I blew a 100 milliamp fuse.
There is a red cable that goes from the Victron to the positive on the battery, power for the Victron and the fuse blew....don't know why....but my kingdom for a fuse.
No one has one in our area that I can find. Not Autozone, Lowes, and there are no electronic stores anymore here.
So what to do? Well we cheated the fuse to see if all works and it does, then I Amazon ordered 5 fuses that I hope will work....slow blow 100ma.
Will be a week to get here, Prime for them would have been $34 dollars more :(

So if anyone here can think of a sacrificial product that has a 100 ma fuse in it let me know :) I'll buy it for the fuse.

·
Registered
763 Posts
When last at radio shack, three waves of store closings, two phases were over 31 March - They had drawers of fuses for 90% off... Now they have both stores not planned on closing and stores yet to close yet w/ liquidation sales going on...

Add a location to your poster ID area and someone might've already found if they still have a physical presence in you area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts