Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sucks having to work when I want to get things done but my friend Kona, a big triathlon/biker type, came over and helped knocked this out-
So now we have air conditioning, Maxxair fan, all outlets ac and dc, and refrigeration up and running.
While I'm working Poof will cut down the mattress to fit and then maybe a shake down trip this week, fingers crossed.
Even better now we can take our bikes-
(Winston I tried to directly imbed from Postimage.org, didn't work :( Owls came from my Flickr page which I'm more familiar with, ran out of time today, must head back to the hospital)

·
Super Moderator
10,499 Posts
MM when you go to PostImage you should seen a screen like this

for each photo. just select the "Direct Link" (second one down) rather than "link" or any of the other options and you should be good to go!

kov

·
Super Moderator
10,499 Posts
Ok, you're almost there. You have to format the post. In your message you have to put this formatting text so the image just shows up (the xxx is what you copied from postimage)
you have to use brackets like this on each side of the image
don't forget the forward slash befor img ;) easy -easy, no?

Then this is what you will get

·
Super Moderator
10,499 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Winston I tried to directly imbed from Postimage.org, didn't work :( Owls came from my Flickr page which I'm more familiar with, ran out of time today, must head back to the hospital)
Not knowing any better we've been using Flickr to host our photos - - but haven't found a clean way of getting the image tags inserted - - so we manually add them to each image as we did with your photo here:

PS: Guess it pays to read to the bottom of the thread as we see that KOV already commented. KOV, does your hosting site automatically insert the image tags?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts