Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize this may be silly, but given the high pressure requirements of the PM tires, does anyone have a recommendation for a high quality, accurate 0-100 psi analog tire pressure gauge?

·
Registered
2019 118" Silver
978 Posts
Not a silly question at all. Every tire pressure gauge I've owned has read a little differently so I've never been 100% sure. Bought a Victor round gauge a few years ago for the Tacoma and Foresters I had at the time but it only goes up to 60 psi.

What I ended up using is an old pencil-type gauge I used for my road bicycle (by adapter) that goes up to 100 psi. Not sure how accurate it is but I had to go up a few psi over 65 to get my TPMS light to go off so I know it reads at least a little high.

·
Registered
2018 136" HR
374 Posts
I used a pencil type gauge too, since all the round dial gauge only goes up to 60psi. i also install one of the cheap external TMPS sensor that attach to the valve stem with a wireless digital gauge. Its seems to be some what accurate.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,578 Posts
Learn something new, B40.1n grade b tire gauge.

If I needed a new one I'd look for B40.1 on the package, I'd believe it more if it's Made in USA, price range $10-20.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I use a Slime high pressure tire gauge that goes up to 160psi. They're more accurate and easier to read than a pencil type. You can find them at any auto parts store, Walmart, home depot, etc. I like the analog dial better than the digital ones for some reason.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 3500 ext-ht
506 Posts
I realize this may be silly, but given the high pressure requirements of the PM tires, does anyone have a recommendation for a high quality, accurate 0-100 psi analog tire pressure gauge?
I have several but I bought this one to use with my CO2 outfit:

Also bought a set of Staun adjustable deflators.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
I highly recommend a headunit that can display that info. Kenwood has some with nice interfaces.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts