Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there very expensive had to bring them in from Europe! Thule will not sell them here. they work fine. I have them on my 2015 promaster if you put them on yourself it'll take you about 5-6 hours. $1000 someone do it that's doing all the welding and electrical. I recommend making your own bracket because the lip that it attaches to on the promaster is not level on front doors. Cost It matters where you're at but I'll give you a cost without shipping were here in California. $4300 for all three thats two 400 and one 700 all complete with everything that you need brackets screws etc. the ones that I have put on I welded to the frame on the back and screw them to the front how Thule suggested.
M

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a ClassB Promaster RV that came with the Thule PowerSteps...it was made in Canada....the powerstep isn't generally available in the US....any ideas on who I can contact to get some support? I have one that that is having an electrical problem that causes it to operate opposite how it should...e.g. it opens when the engine starts instead of retracting....I think it is a controller issue and I've been told the controller needs to be reset?

I am in Cincinnati OH and don't mind taking it somewhere...or....getting remote help.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts