Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a 2016 159WB high roof with about 80K miles. Clean car fax and it was a leased vehicle. Dealer is asking 22.5K for it. It's a good deal compared to what I can normally find in around these parts, So Cal.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Found this on Yelp , if it Helps.
Screenshot_20201016-202157.png

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not the best deal possible but not bad for what I have been able to find in California or Neveda for that matter. Going to go check it out, I will report back after.

·
Registered
2021 118 low roof Red
10 Posts
Is it a good deal ?....Compare it to what ?.....Vans are all over the board regarding Condition/ Maintenance by previous owners... No one can answer your question until you have inspected this van , you have to be able to respond to questions you may be asked .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Found a 2016 159WB high roof with about 80K miles. Clean car fax and it was a leased vehicle. Dealer is asking 22.5K for it. It's a good deal compared to what I can normally find in around these parts, So Cal.

Not enough details for an exact evaluation, and YMMV, BUT based on what you describe, that sounds like a good deal for the dealer, but not for you. For comparison, we bought our 2019 PM 1500 136WB Low Roof with 14,000 miles for $23K. With 80k miles, my guess is that PM should sell closer to $20-21K. As to the comment above about trying to find a super deal on a new one, I tried that approach, and the best I could find was $29K on a new unsold (10 miles on ODO) 2018 PM 136WB LR. Good luck in your searching, as we found the SoCal used PM market to be at least 10% higher than list prices in the midwest and on the east coast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts