Ram Promaster Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2018, 3500 Extended
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
What was the blueish grayish fabric you used to cover some panels near and on the rear door?
Thanks for asking - those are a woven vinyl panel I made up, used it behind the second seats as well to break up the wood look. I'm just finishing a video about those as well. :) Cheers

·
Premium Member
2016 3500 ext-ht
787 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks for asking - those are a woven vinyl panel I made up, used it behind the second seats as well to break up the wood look. I'm just finishing a video about those as well. :) Cheers
Do you have a link to the material?

·
Registered
2018, 3500 Extended
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Do you have a link to the material?
I’m sorry I don’t. It was the result of shopping around. For my build I bought as much local as possible - I make every effort to not use Amazon. I’m in Canada and I went to a local Fabric Land - a store that sells material to people (from my experience mostly grandmas, just sayin) who want to sew. There is always a section with vinyl - there were probably 30 different roles. Not all stores have the same inventory so I went to 3 before I found this one. This particular pattern had about 4 mates in different colours. It picked up the colours in our second seats then we picked curtain material to compliment it. Buy local and support a neighbour. :)

·
Registered
2018, 3500 Extended
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I’m sorry I don’t. It was the result of shopping around. For my build I bought as much local as possible - I make every effort to not use Amazon. I’m in Canada and I went to a local Fabric Land - a store that sells material to people (from my experience mostly grandmas, just sayin) who want to sew. There is always a section with vinyl - there were probably 30 different roles. Not all stores have the same inventory so I went to 3 before I found this one. This particular pattern had about 4 mates in different colours. It picked up the colours in our second seats then we picked curtain material to compliment it. Buy local and support a neighbour. :)
Hi VanGuy - I have posted the videos about the vinyl panels - just click the link in my signature :) be well

21 - 25 of 25 Posts