Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in looking at used 2014's which are much more reasonable priced once there is 10K on the odometer I have found it hard to locate one with the three across seating option. In talking to a dealer they say that the third seat cannot be purchased as a loose good through the parts department. I find that hard to believe as I am sure they can be damaged or whatever and will need replacement in some capacity somewhere along the line by someone. Any thoughts or has anyone found this to be true or false?

·
Registered
399 Posts
You should be able to buy one through the parts department but you wouldn't want to know the price. I've inquired on other vehicles and it's usually over $1000. Best to find someone who wants to swap or buy one outright from a junkyard.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
So in looking at used 2014's which are much more reasonable priced once there is 10K on the odometer I have found it hard to locate one with the three across seating option. In talking to a dealer they say that the third seat cannot be purchased as a loose good through the parts department. I find that hard to believe as I am sure they can be damaged or whatever and will need replacement in some capacity somewhere along the line by someone. Any thoughts or has anyone found this to be true or false?
I just looked at two with the 2 passenger seat option at at dealer in Danbury, CT. They may have ordered more, but hose I actually sat in. Might be worth a call.

Ed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I just purchased a promaster with the passenger & center seat and I would like to swap for a single passenger seat. If you are still looking message me and let's coordinate. Best, Matt

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
AbiliTrax offers a Crew package for three additional seats or Super Crew package for six additional seats, as well as full floor systems that offer unlimited capabilities for ambulatory seating, wheelchair securement, as well as other accessories. Please contact abilitrax for more information.

(800)500-6181
www.abilitrax.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
121 Posts
The promaster I just bought came with a single seat, I am looking to change it to a double. So if anyone is interested in a swap give me a shout.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts