Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're looking for thermoform kits the 159 are extended window version or non-window version and you are in California, we have them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
What is a thermoform kit? I'm looking to buy wall and ceiling panels, is that what thermoform kits are by chance?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thermoform kits are panels , ceiling etc. everything you need to professionally give the new promaster panels . there professionally made in what's called a thermoform machine very similar to a vacuum for machine.

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
They look good. Are you willing to tell us the company name so we can look into these, or is that some closely guarded secret? There is a Vendor Forum where you should post up all the details, like company name, pricing, etc. so that prospective shoppers can see your product. Assuming of course you want people to buy them.

·
Registered
233 Posts
If you're looking for thermoform kits the 159 are extended window version or non-window version and you are in California, we have them.
Thermo Form Kits
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris View Post
We have Thermoform kits Promaster panels , ceiling etc. everything you need to give professionally look to new promaster . Professionally made in what's called a thermoform machine very similar to a vacuum for machine. made from ABS both for 159, 159 extended windows or no windows. Ceiling. Southern California.

[email protected]

Mr. Betty,

Please don't take this the wrong way but, please explain more clearly the nature of your business. You appear to be a designer/inventor/consultant from the the toy industry; what is your connection to the auto industry?

This information is directly off your consulting web site home and contact pages:
"When the company founder, Morris Betty, left Mattel after 20 years he did not just want to start another inventor group".

Contact from web site:
Morris Betty
http://www.mb-concepts.com/www.mb-co...m/Welcome.html
1-310-487-0696
[email protected]

You are showing us pictures of thermo formed panels that appear to be identical to pictures just recently posted by an up-fitter from Winnipeg, MB Canada http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/...ad.php?t=45137

Bryn Jones
Van Extras
http://www.vanextras.ca
[email protected]

I have a PM 2014 159 HR and am very much interested in a turnkey wall panel kit, but given the expense of these kits (shipping being a large percentage of cost) I would need a lot more information. Please establish for us that you are either the manufacturer or a distributor that can provide support and warranty.

It would go a long ways to establishing trust between your business and interested parties using this forum if you would please post publicly:

1) The nature of your business, Manufacturer/distributor/Rep, a link to your website etc.

2) pricing for each component (per size 159, 159 EXT)

3) component breakdown/part numbers

4) color availability

5) weight size of each component (in order to cost freight)

5) pictures of panels installed in a customers PM or alternatively pictures of the panels in your warehouse

6) technical details, can insulation be installed behind the panels, thickness of panels etc.

I think if you can provide this information publicly you will get a lot of interest from the members of this forum.

Thank you for your consideration,

Dave

·
Registered
233 Posts
Morris,

In addition can you please post pictures of the non window version.

A lot of us members are DIY camper van builds and it is critical for us to see how we would accommodate our various window installs. We will have to make a number of mods/cuts through the panels for windows etc.

The supplier in Canada did not carry a version for the 159 EXT or the non window design so it was not of value to me.

I am at the insulation stage on my 3500 159 EXT PM, so if you have the non window EXT version in stock you have a customer with me.

I also have dual sliders, do you have a version for dual sliders, Or can the right slider panel be flipped to work on the left slider?

Can we buy the components individually?

Thank you,

Dave

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the response I was going to actually become a distributor for these panels got the lead from another person on this site there in Canada were here in Southern California so since were an design team is seem like a good fit but since had second thoughts since we are so busy running the two divisions that we have now. If you're interested in the panels I've turned all information over to American Van Works
11151 Beach Blvd
Stanton CA 90680
714-898-1827
They will be carrying the panels for sale for both window version or non-window version 159 and 159 extended. my panels have just arrived and I will pick up on Friday. if you guys are interested please contact American van Works and asked for Mark. Couldn't buy our panels from Canada because of shipping cost.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thermo Form Kits

Thanks for the response I was going to actually become a distributor for these panels got the lead from another person on this site there in Canada were here in Southern California so since were an design team is seem like a good fit but since had second thoughts since we are so busy running the two divisions that we have now. If you're interested in the panels I've turned all information over to American Van Works
11151 Beach Blvd
Stanton CA 90680
714-898-1827
They will be carrying the panels for sale for both window version or non-window version 159 and 159 extended. my panels have just arrived and I will pick up on Friday. if you guys are interested please contact American van Works and asked for Mark. Couldn't buy our panels from Canada because of shipping cost.
Morris,

Thank you so much for the update!

Can you please share the source for the Canadian distributor for us Canucks. Is it Van Extras in Winnipeg? Van Extras did not have the 159 ext or the non window version last time they posted here.

Do you know if they are made in Canada, US or Europe?

Do you have a PM that you are installing the kit in? If so please share pictures if you can.

Thanks again,

Dave

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dave and about these on this site from MoveMobility
P. 204.631.4352 | E. [email protected]
465 Lucas Avenue | Winnipeg | MB | R3C 2E6
he was a great help but only if you're close to Winnipeg everybody in the USA are Southern California needed somewhere closer that's why we were recommended American Van works ... [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts