Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 159 High Roof gas, BC, Canada
1,404 Posts
I can feel your excitement!

Quick question if you have the info: how long after your VIN was assigned was it before it showed up at the dealer?

Keep us posted as you develop and implement your conversion.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can feel your excitement!

Quick question if you have the info: how long after your VIN was assigned was it before it showed up at the dealer?

Keep us posted as you develop and implement your conversion.
Not exactly sure.. it was quite a while, until the van enters production there wasn't very much my dealer could tell me..it then sat waiting to ship for at least a month, the actual shipping time was fairly quick and after it arrived in Washington State it got to the dealer in Kelowna within a couple of days.
Sorry can't be more helpful but it seems a really random process dependent on colour choice and option selection as to when the van actually gets built.
Already installed the sound deadening, made a big difference to noise and rattle levels.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
The Unicorn is real and is still living today. It is not a horse with a horn. I am not joking.

Really like the dark grey. I have black and like it. Probably would not be good down south though.
The dark color works well in Canada. Good choice!

·
Registered
114 Posts
The unicorn is my favorite animal, though I've never seen one. But it's easy to believe all sorts of terrible things I've also never seen, so to balance that I wish to believe there are beautiful things too I've never seen.

Congrats on your van.

I love mine. It isn't sexy. It isn't fast. But it sure is neat.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Options are a beautiful thing, and I utilize that one too. Especially when I want to disappear.

But many a time I love me a supersized bubble. So I shoo the wheels out.

They don't complain :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
The unicorn is my favorite animal, though I've never seen one. But it's easy to believe all sorts of terrible things I've also never seen, so to balance that I wish to believe there are beautiful things too I've never seen.

Congrats on your van.

I love mine. It isn't sexy. It isn't fast. But it sure is neat.
You have seen them, everyone has. They are as real as a Ram Promaster.
The Thread starter title is true. It takes much research.

Like your bike hanger set up.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Love the color. But I think for living in a climate with crazy sun in the summer, I'm happy enough with white.

Reactions: frater secessus

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Congrats DCGH, nice look...and should be great (as others have noted) for your northern climate.

OH, for the record, yes they are real ; )

(one of my 3d art creations a while ago)

Cheers,
Thom

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Congrats DCGH, nice look...and should be great (as others have noted) for your northern climate.

OH, for the record, yes they are real ; )

(one of my 3d art creations a while ago)

Cheers,
Thom
The picture you posted is the distorted view of the unicorn. The Unicorn is living today. I can not post on it
here. So it takes much research. Most people are Ignorant of this (respectfully).

To stay on topic also I would say there are drawbacks on dark colors (Dirt showing and middle of summer).
Remember what happy was called 100 years ago? This is now distorted also.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts