Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many vans coming out these next couple of years. We have the NV200 and Transit Connect as small vans here in the U.S., as well as the the bigs boys with the Ram ProMaster, Mercedes Sprinter, and Ford Transit.

I can't remember the last time I heard so many new vans coming out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's that time again for those who have been stuck with the same express and transit, these might draw some interest in that crowd.

·
Registered
13 Posts
surpsingly I have been noticing more and more of these Vans on the road. The Nissan NV comes in a couple of different sizes but I haven't seen the NV200. I never even knew they existed. So small. I'll still stick to dodge promaster.

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is the Nissan NV200

and this is the Nissan NV2500 the bigger one you speak of.

WOuld there really be a market for a commercial passenger van? Doesn't nissan have the Quest for that reason.

The NV2500 would be more comparable to the dodge promaster. Look likes it has a lot more room but not as good looking as the promaster.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just find these commercial passenger vans to be narrow and tall. The NV200 would be in the same segment as the dodge promaster city. These would be great for business that have to transport clients from one place to the other but for a family van I don't think it would be too comfortable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
JulianKinkade
Ram Promaster Forum
We’re a community forum dedicated to Promaster enthusiasts to discuss mods, camper conversions, diesel, fuel economy, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing