Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Promaster is first and foremost a cargo van. Great for businesses that need to deliver goods or transport equipment wherever they need to go. I was wondering if anyone is going to be using the Promaster for something other than just lugging around cargo though. It is a big vehicle with a lot of space in the back. There must be some other things that people are planning to do with the Promaster.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am considering it for a passenger/personal cargo van when they come out with that version.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Speaking about an armored promaster, it would be sweet to see that actually happen. i know there are already armored Sprinters.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
An armored Sprinter? What would that be for? Only things I can think of are a secured bank van, or a SWAT vehicle.

·
Registered
110 Posts
So the only other use we can think of for the Promaster is as an armored vehicle to protect money or a SWAT van?

I mean I guess almost anything you use it for is just going to be to transport stuff, but it is a funny two ideas that we came up with...

·
Registered
179 Posts
One application where the ProMaster will shine is as a motorcycle/dirt-bike hauler.

Because of its low floor, it will have an advantage in loading anything with wheels using a ramp.

It would be even more advantageous with a rear air-suspension with a "squat" feature (hint hint, Ram).

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
One application where the ProMaster will shine is as a motorcycle/dirt-bike hauler.

Because of its low floor, it will have an advantage in loading anything with wheels using a ramp.

It would be even more advantageous with a rear air-suspension with a "squat" feature (hint hint, Ram).

That would be awesome, having a vehicle drop would be for a purpose
and not for show.

This would make a 14" step in height and be very nice for older trades
people (not that we are going to get old).

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Definitely a motorhome. The 21' version is a nice size for parking in the driveway, but having something that can be used for boondocking for several days well away from civilization.

·
Registered
654 Posts

I second that motion!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
15 Participants
keithwwalker
Ram Promaster Forum
We’re a community forum dedicated to Promaster enthusiasts to discuss mods, camper conversions, diesel, fuel economy, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing