·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too late to get pics, but it's finally in the drive. No CEL's :D

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Congratulations! I love that color, it was our second choice and near the same as our camper carrier. I am happy the trip went well and the CELs are behind you.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ended up with four(yes 4) key Fobs :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gee... Promasters do come in 'Cop-Magnet Red' :)
For some reason my camera's phone makes the red seem, well, redder... :)

In real life it's a much deeper cherry red.

I did manage to take my first spin in it today. Had to run my daughter downtown to go to the dentist. I'm in love with this thing....

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congrat ON RED. What is a purpose of a van use?
For work ? or for RV converting? Gas or Diesel?

Good; it does NOT has windows. People in Florida usually cover windows for insulating in summer time

Reactions: Quest4Adv

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrat ON RED. What is a purpose of a van use?
For work ? or for RV converting? Gas or Diesel?

Good; it does NOT has windows. People in Florida usually cover windows for insulating in summer time
Hi uNik, I'm going to use the van as a camper van and general use. It's a diesel.

I will be adding some sliding windows to the side for viewing and ventilation. I am moving from Florida very soon to New Mexico so the windows will come in handy :)

Thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Took it camping this weekend here in Florida. It got down to 30 this morning and we were a little cold. Good thing we had an electric blanket and a space heater :)

I had a lot of time to just lay in bed and picture how we want to set things up. Decided on some "for-sures" and some maybe's. All our friends loved having the fridge just inside the door! Came in very handy!

We're going again in two weeks, I hope to have the floor finished, the walls and ceiling insulated and a platform for the bed made. Just throwing everything in the van this weekend made for a mess.

·
Registered
91 Posts
There is a red 159" on local dealers lot here if there is interest, :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
The best ideas come when you'real just lying there looking. With spring coming *****

Nothing to add copy-paste from MsNomer. ProMaster is the only Van you may make your bed across

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The best ideas come when you'real just lying there looking. With spring coming *****

Nothing to add copy-paste from MsNomer. ProMaster is the only Van you may make your bed across
LOL, except in Florida. We go camping in the winter here, because by the time spring comes it's too hot and there are too many bugs :laugh:

Reactions: uNik

·
Registered
552 Posts
There is a red 159" on local dealers lot here if there is interest, :)
If anyone was interested, it would help to know what 'local' means. Can you post either your city or the name of the dealership?

I also just noticed your avatar. Were you at the IBA event in Kingsport, TN in September? I was there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts