Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
want to hear those lake pipes roar !!!

must be difficult to find lake pipes anymore. did you have those sitting in the garage since the 60's ??

·
Registered
20 Posts
what did u choose and were can i buy? the only maker of the front i've found is in germany. i want to bee able to drop it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
bulldogneon,

I on the other hand love the wheels, and the entire look for that matter..........

Couple of questions:
1. you mention the Wheels are SRT wheels, what size are they? are they off a specific vehicle or are they a knock off "SRT" wheel? where did you get them (dealer)?
2. Is the grille and hood wrapped in a different vinyl then the rest of the van, looks different in the picture?
3. did you wrap the mirrors or are they the stock flat black?
4. when you say you flipped the rear axle, you just moved the axle above the leafs instead of below correct? what that straight forward, or is there anything i may need to be aware of to do that?
5. What was involved in relocating the front struts? More details....

sorry for all the questions, but when i get my PM in a few weeks i want to be ready to MOD it.

--Jeff

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1-22" dodge factory srt truck tims, repunched to our bolt pattern, gottem locally, had tbem sandblasted and powder coated texture satin black
2-front end and wing are wrapped carbon fiber
3-mirrors stock
4-axle flip is simple but too low, so u need air bags or new shacles or both
5-just reclamping
6-custom mud flaps are gettin installed this week, wider tires are a mess
7-removed all mufflers and replaced with a single flowmaster running through the sidepipes
8-had the rims "faced/milled" to get them tighter to the truck
9-most important mod was seat height anf partition wall

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i cant really answer this because i never put the factory wheels back on, but i can say that i have it set up to travel about 4" before the fenders smash into my 22" wheels

1 - 20 of 52 Posts