I on the other hand love the wheels, and the entire look for that matter..........
Couple of questions:
1. you mention the Wheels are SRT wheels, what size are they? are they off a specific vehicle or are they a knock off "SRT" wheel? where did you get them (dealer)?
2. Is the grille and hood wrapped in a different vinyl then the rest of the van, looks different in the picture?
3. did you wrap the mirrors or are they the stock flat black?
4. when you say you flipped the rear axle, you just moved the axle above the leafs instead of below correct? what that straight forward, or is there anything i may need to be aware of to do that?
5. What was involved in relocating the front struts? More details....
sorry for all the questions, but when i get my PM in a few weeks i want to be ready to MOD it.
1-22" dodge factory srt truck tims, repunched to our bolt pattern, gottem locally, had tbem sandblasted and powder coated texture satin black
2-front end and wing are wrapped carbon fiber
4-axle flip is simple but too low, so u need air bags or new shacles or both
6-custom mud flaps are gettin installed this week, wider tires are a mess
7-removed all mufflers and replaced with a single flowmaster running through the sidepipes
8-had the rims "faced/milled" to get them tighter to the truck
9-most important mod was seat height anf partition wall