Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly it's true, the Backroader is for sale. Don't want to - but an evolving situation on the home front has been limiting my travel and the van is just spending too much time in the driveway.

If anyone is interested you can get full details and photos by CLICKING HERE which will take you to my blog and the “van for sale” page. Build information can be found by clicking the link in my forum signature. A YouTube video is also available on my blog.

A quick word about the price ($44,000) - I tried to determine what was fair (not an easy task with a build like mine) and have been told by several people I trust that the price is too low. I'm comfortable with the price, but I'm not the type of seller that builds in the ability to negotiate - the price is what it is.

Questions via PM or for a quicker response CLICK HERE to email me.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sorry to hear that Steve. Your build thread and trip reports have been an inspiration, and I think $44k is a steal for the quality of build and components you have put together. Best of luck both on the home front and the sale.

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
I have seen Steve’s Backroader, his price is very reasonable and the van is a great professional conversion with high quality components and proven integration. There is no way you could buy a used van and get this level of product for what he is asking. Best to you Steve, keep in touch here and thanks for the inspiration.

·
Super Moderator
10,680 Posts
Thanks to Steves idea of bunk beds rather than a bed across the back doors I reconfigured my build (using his build blog photos as a guide) and am very pleased with the outcome.

Good luck Steve!

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
I sent you an email and PM. We are interested in taking a look at it.

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
May the Back Roader live long. Best to you Steve, please hang around here. You have been so helpful and the trip reports have been great!

·
Super Moderator
10,680 Posts
Yes Steve thanks for all your input, ideas and trip reports. Please keep in touch with the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts