Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excuse me for starting a new thread with a subject that as been addressed elsewhere, but I want to clear this thing out of my mind.

Are we suppose to get armrests or not?

My seats situation:

Driver: Lumbar support, armrest

Passenger: No options, no armrest

What's your configuration?

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They sell armrest kit overseas.
Hi mojogoat,

I know, I read the thread. The question here is: are we suppose to get armrests or not? Because it appears that some PM owners get BOTH armrests, regardless of the options they took.

So, what is you seats configuration?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have driver heated with lumbar support and arm rest-

Passenger side with no lumbar and no arm rest-

No middle seat-

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Have lumbar and arm rest on both seats. I guess they go together?

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
4,837 Posts
I must correct what I said in earlier threads.

I do not have the passenger arm rest, just the driver. I have no other seat options.

I could see it in my mind when I posted earlier, but when I went out later, poof, it wasn't there.

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I must correct what I said in earlier threads.

I do not have the passenger arm rest, just the driver. I have no other seat options.

I could see it in my mind when I posted earlier, but when I went out later, poof, it wasn't there.
Thank you for the clarification, MsNomer.

So, is it right to say:

1) an armrest comes on the driver seat no matter what seat options

2) an armrest comes on the passenger seat IF AND ONLY IF at least one of the options is ordered: lumbar or heating seat

:

·
Registered
604 Posts
No seat options here:

Driver - right side armrest
Pax - no armrest

Thank you for the clarification, MsNomer.

So, is it right to say:

1) an armrest comes on the driver seat no matter what seat options

2) an armrest comes on the passenger seat IF AND ONLY IF at least one of the options is ordered: lumbar or heating seat
:
It appears this is the case...

I just filled out a RAM survey they sent to me. I forgot to add this to the list of comments I made... Not that they're going to do anything about it anyway...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a case on it right now. The lady handling my case cAn find no option for the pass side inboard armrest. This has been going on for a month and a half. She called to update me on the case- she is still trying to find the part number for the arm rest. I mentioned the lumbar oPtion as the potential key to the passenger arm rest. She is looking into it allegedly. Side note she mentioned there is now an update for the tpms system.
I'll keep everyone posted on any changes. As for me- no options for the seats other than them being bucket seats. Driver side has inboard, passenger side does not. And the notion that they are available for purchase aftermarket falls on deaf ears for me. If I should have then by god I should have it. If not then by god I should still have it.

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a case on it right now. The lady handling my case cAn find no option for the pass side inboard armrest. This has been going on for a month and a half. She called to update me on the case- she is still trying to find the part number for the arm rest. I mentioned the lumbar oPtion as the potential key to the passenger arm rest. She is looking into it allegedly. Side note she mentioned there is now an update for the tpms system.
I'll keep everyone posted on any changes. As for me- no options for the seats other than them being bucket seats. Driver side has inboard, passenger side does not. And the notion that they are available for purchase aftermarket falls on deaf ears for me. If I should have then by god I should have it. If not then by god I should still have it.
Thanks for your efforts, Dave.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Mine has one armrest on the divers side, Going to england next year so I'll be shopping for the Ducato stuff they don't sell here yet.

·
Premium Member
8,716 Posts
Hey! Perhaps you might start a list to buy and send back to other forum members (wouldn't that would be a PIA?)

Look'it that 100 blathers!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey All,

The answer is most definitely that you MUST have the lumbar on the passenger seat in order to have an arm rest for the passenger. This bothered the crap out of me on my first Promaster not having an armrest for my passesnger. For my second one, I made the sales guys figure it out in order for me to buy one. He found out directly through Chrysler that it is directly correlated to the lumbar.

The new one I bought has lumbar for both the passenger and Driver. Low and behold they also both have arm rest. I have 5 friends now that have PM's and if they had lumbar on their sticker, they have an arm rest. If they didn't, they don't.

Stephen

·
Registered
604 Posts
Has anyone found a stateside source for passenger armrest? That UK companys site doesnt seem like you can order them from them:(

I've seen it on mopar parts websites. I think somebody mentioned recently that they bought one but the "mounting bracket" wasn't on their seat though. They fabricated something, but no pics or info on it.

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone found a solution for an arm rest, passenger side?

My wife really misses the arm rest, Plan B would be to let her drive ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts