Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Several on the lots in SoCal.
They are on the East Coast too. They have been on the dealer lot for the past month or so. I just don't know why they would build vehicles for stock when paying customers are waiting for theirs. As I told my dealer; "A Promaster like mine, loaded with options, driven by a HAPPY Customer would be far better advertising wise then a plan vanilla one sitting on a dealers lot. Especially seeing how I sell Construction materials. I'll bet I will talk to more people about my Promaster in a day then my dealer will talk to in a week. That is IF I ever get it.

·
Registered
363 Posts
They are on the East Coast too. They have been on the dealer lot for the past month or so. I just don't know why they would build vehicles for stock when paying customers are waiting for theirs. As I told my dealer; "A Promaster like mine, loaded with options, driven by a HAPPY Customer would be far better advertising wise then a plan vanilla one sitting on a dealers lot. Especially seeing how I sell Construction materials. I'll bet I will talk to more people about my Promaster in a day then my dealer will talk to in a week. That is IF I ever get it.
Easy, they have their money so they know they have money coming in and vehicles spoken for :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
None of the San Diego area dealers advertise ProMasters in the newspapers and there is no real mention of them on their websites. I have never seen a ProMaster. The closest I found was in Capistrano about 56 miles north of me, I am not that interested. Screen capture attached.

Greg Hayden

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
None of the San Diego area dealers advertise ProMasters in the newspapers and there is no real mention of them on their websites. I have never seen a ProMaster. The closest I found was in Capistrano about 56 miles north of me, I am not that interested. Screen capture attached.

Greg Hayden
Carl Burger has 2.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

Greg Hayden
That pic is of a 136" wb
118 will not have a high roof.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts