Ram Promaster Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
FYI: If you take out the rubber insert, there is a screw underneath. So, you could buy almost any cup (in a color of your choice) and use the screw to secure it instead of requiring a tight fit. Didn't know about the screw until I discovered it while trying to open that section of the dash!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
That would also be very helpful for a device mount for the copilot.

·
Registered
27 Posts
8oz plastic cup for random small trash and my apprentice has a thing for pistachios. Dummy keeps putting soda cans in the 8oz cup tho.

·
Registered
8 Posts
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a little excited about my $3 rubber cupholder find.
Pushing 2k posts and I finally contributed something useful.
Thanks for my laughs tonight. The bright color comment, the excitement over useful contribution, but most of all for finding it online! My new Promaster, temporarily delayed in Maryland due to Canadian border closure not allowing me to retrieve and drive it back to Alaska, is arriving next month (with driver moving to Fairbanks or, worst case, by ship from Seattle). So I am getting serious and excited about all the little comfort things for her, like your wonderful $3 find at Wally World!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I ordered these based on this post. I like them! They are made of some kind of compressible foam, which (1) keeps them secure in the little cupholder, but (2) takes away a little of the usable space. Very much an improvement and well worth the 10 bucks. Thanks 👍

·
Registered
157 Posts
I ordered these based on this post. I like them! They are made of some kind of compressible foam, which (1) keeps them secure in the little cupholder, but (2) takes away a little of the usable space. Very much an improvement and well worth the 10 bucks. Thanks 👍
Glad to know they work! And you're welcome!!!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts