Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to the right of the radio, there is this funny sort of, cupholder. Might hold an 8 oz coffee until the first bump, maybe. See pic. Ours has a few sand dollars from the beach in it right now.
Question is, what do you do with it/Have done with it?
I would like to find a smartphone cradle that fits that. Most all of them seem to clamp into a regular cup holder though.
Anyone found one that works?
Or, what else have you done with the sorta kinda cupholder?
Thanks all.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,328 Posts

·
Premium Member
807 Posts

·
Registered
2017 2500 HiTop 159 Cargo Van white.
398 Posts
I mostly use it for stuff and some times junk. So stuff and junk...........

·
Super Moderator
8,657 Posts
Great find! What department was it in? I haven’t been in a Walmart for a long time but I can see that being pretty handy.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Great find! What department was it in? I haven’t been in a Walmart for a long time but I can see that being pretty handy.
I wanna say the auto section. And I can't remember what area. My brain has a very disorganized file system. A few subjects are very organized, in folders and ordered in the file cabinet. Most stuff is scattered in piles all over the office and mixed up.
I wanna say it was Walmart in OK or SoCal. And I'm only half sure it was a Walmart and the auto dept.
I'll Google it and see if I can find it.

·
Registered
2017 2500 HiTop 159 Cargo Van white.
398 Posts
Just got back from Walmart and saw the cup holder over in the Auto RV area. I think it was $2.97ea.
Almost bought one, wish they came in something other than blue.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I had a choice between gray and blue.
I picked blue because it sticks out.
I feel that will be a trend as we get older.
I like it because it fits snug in that spot and turns it from useless to useful. We kept pens, pencils, 2 plastic spoons, a tiny spritzer bottle of eyeglass cleaner and a mini eyeglass rag in there.
Btw, the divider goes all the way to the bottom, so it would be a pain to cut it out and use it for a drink holder.
But I like it for what we used it for.
For $5, pound for pound the best mod I've done yet

1 - 20 of 28 Posts