Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that you-all have given me a total of 800 thanks. Er- Thanks for that. I try to hit that “Thanks” button a few times each day and really appreciate it when you do the same for another poster or for me if you feel you have been helped or perhaps someone has made you smile. My conversion is done, my van is running well and I have not needed to ask for help lately. When I have, I've appreciated the information and support given here. Returning that help and keeping us a positive and supportive fun loving group is what gets me to sign on a few times a day between tasks or while having coffee in the morning or watching a game in the evenings.
Please support the posters who go a bit extra for you as I know from my point it makes it worthwhile for us all.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
I think a lot of people appreciate you and the others that have stuck around post conversion. I think there are a lot of people that get their info, do their build and stop coming around. Those that do have a lot of good info oh how to do the builds and those just starting out really do value that info. So here is to 802 ;)

·
Premium Member
7,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just noticed YOU have thanked me 1500 times! **** I appreciate that. I know if some of you could have posted a "Pissed off" message I’d have a bunch of them too.
I encourage you to look at the info under your avatar and see how many thanks you have given. Many members here go to great lengths to help out and I personally respect that. When I notice someone has or they post something new I try to remember to give thanks, literally give them thanks.
RD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts