Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 3500ext Gas - VA
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post on the ProMaster Forum. I've been lurking for months but decided that it is time to add to the conversation.

First, I'd like to thank the posters that have shared their ProMaster Camper conversion experiences... the information you've provided has been very helpful to me as I convert my ProMaster 3500 gasser into a family RV.

Second, I wanted to provide a link to my ProMaster Camper conversion blog... www.vancave.wordpress.com It is a work in progress (both the blog and the RV)... hopefully someone may find some useful information.

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,658 Posts
Welcome Phranc!

I looked over the website, I'm doing mine with Wordpress too (link in signature). Looking forward to pictures as you move forward. One thing I realized is that most of the projects took a lot longer than I anticipated (but as a former shop teacher, I'm a "measure once, think about it, measure again, think some more, cut it, put it in place, look at it, think some more......" guy!

Mine's gonna be an overnighter more that an long trip van, and part of my design is that most of the upgrades are removable to allow for big stuff hauling (once in a great while). Putting in my "basement" did take a while but it's already been very useful, and at 5'5", I really don't miss the headroom - it's still stand-uppable.

Looking forward to more info! I did find your equipment list interesting... you're way too organized!>:D

Ed

·
Registered
2014 3500ext Gas - VA
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ed,
Thank-you... it is easy to look organized when you have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight! I posted my June2015 and July2015 progress reports today.
Best,
Phranc

·
Registered
2014 3500ext Gas - VA
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ed,
I checked out your build... impressive woodwork... I also like the design of your transitional benches.
Best,
Frank

1 - 4 of 4 Posts