Ram Promaster Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Those are for Sprinter, not PM. Pm seats and Sprinter seats are not the same.
It says on the website Amazing Auto LLC. "The only swivel that has ALL IN ONE design: with our universal design, this swivel not just fits both driver and passenger sides but it also fits multiple (make/model/year) vans with different parts that come with the swivel. (one swivel fit both driver side and passenger side all you need just flip it)."

·
Registered
4 Posts
IMO
I thought I recognized those, he has these on ebay, Dodge Promaster Van Swivel | eBay, when I looked at the welds and saw them on aliexpress I figured for the same price I'll get some CTA's that meet EU specs.
Actually CTA's are less then those.

Here's were they come from before someone welds the mounting bars on.
Buy car seat swivel and get free shipping on AliExpress
It says on the website Amazing Auto LLC. "This is not the cheap quality swivel that sale on AliExpress, please DO NOT even compare them, there are two different level products."

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Has anyone tried seat swivels from Amazing Auto LLC, the website is www.spinterswivel.com ?

I like the price, and the swivel looks good. I just hate to order and not know if they are junk. They claim the same swivel works for both passenger and driver, but I would think that would mean they would both swivel the same direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise). Will that work?

Thanks for any info!
Hello

this swivel is an old model, only 1 1/4 inch height. we have solved this problem, you need to place two 1/2 inch height square tube. so you can turn easily.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought one of these and it is a total pain! The bolt holes don’t exactly line up and the seatbelt buckle doesn’t allow it to swivel. It will need lots of modifications to work.

I thought maybe I got the wrong one so I sent a message asking. The response I received was:

“Hello, this swivel fitting sprinter, pro master and transit
Best regards
Mark Wen”

I haven’t been able to get any other detailed information or follow up from the company.

I would strongly encourage everyone to steer away from these and go with something more specialized and with better customer service!
Here is an official solution to address your issue: this rectangle shape metal adapter will raise the base 1/2 in. It should solve your issue.
WeChat Image_20200418131641.png

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Has anyone tried seat swivels from Amazing Auto LLC, the website is www.spinterswivel.com ?

I like the price, and the swivel looks good. I just hate to order and not know if they are junk. They claim the same swivel works for both passenger and driver, but I would think that would mean they would both swivel the same direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise). Will that work?

Thanks for any info!
Hello , Our new swivel is designed to slove this issue with new height 1-1/2inch. Also our new swivel is designed for heavy duty use case as well with thickness 4mm sheetmetal.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Here is an official solution to address your issue: this rectangle shape metal adapter will raise the base 1/2 in. It should solve your issue.
Does the rectangle shaped metal adapter come with the swivel?

·
Super Moderator
8,013 Posts
If you’re going to use the forum to "sell" your products you must register as such or at the bare minimum become a "Premium
Member".

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks for any info!
After reaching out to Mark Wen, the owner, I ordered two swivels for my 2018 Promaster - which I just got last week. They were easy to install (and they arrived in 5 business days! I bought my own bolts because I wanted something longer than the factory bolts because the steel was thicker. I have only two complaints so far - one was my fault, the other was minor. The first, I was confused about the install because I only opened one of the two and did not realize I had tubing/spacers to raise the seat further so it would function better. Make sure to check for the spacers if you buy two - saves a bunch of time and makes the install easier! HAHA! The second was that the nuts that came with the bolt kit were too small. I had to buy my own, but it was not too bad. I estimate, if I had not waited to find the spacers, this would have been a 3 hour job.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts