Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought another Promaster, This one came with the double seat up front and I really want a single. If I had my choice I would not have wasted the money but it was the last silver one they had available before the no payments for 90 expired on the 4th....

Anyway. I would be willing to trade the double for a single - flat swap if anyone in the Atlanta area wants the double.

Only requirements are I am not traveling far, maybe 1 hr from Atlanta, and 2... Non smoker.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Did you see the post a few down from yours?

http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25146

Just bought another Promaster, This one came with the double seat up front and I really want a single. If I had my choice I would not have wasted the money but it was the last silver one they had available before the no payments for 90 expired on the 4th....

Anyway. I would be willing to trade the double for a single - flat swap if anyone in the Atlanta area wants the double.

Only requirements are I am not traveling far, maybe 1 hr from Atlanta, and 2... Non smoker.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a double seat (cloth) that I would like to swap for a single. I will be driving from FL to CO, in the coming week. My planned route will be FL to St. Louis then I-70 to Denver however I might be able to deviate to meet you somewhere along the way. If anyone is interested please message me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts