Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts

I decided to get rid of my surfboard bags as the boards are out of the sun and well protected in the van. I use cam strap loops like we use to secure coolers and dryboxes to the raft frame. Easy to make or buy. The loops will attach to your metal bed struts. I currently have the foil boards together as that's all we've been doing. But, I can easily put the fins on the surfboards and then, I put one foilboard on top of the surfboard on each side. Quick and easy to get them out. I'm lucky in that my longest board is 4'8". I think we're tired of waiting for the water to recede and are heading over to the gorge tomorrow for the summer. Maybe we'll see you there!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yeah, 2020 DC micros and Firewires. Good eyes! We've been hanging around at home doing disagreeable yard projects waiting for the water to go down. Gage height at HR is 80.19' this afternoon so I'm guessing the sandbar is about 3' underwater. I'll probably hit 3 mile tomorrow night and foil on Wed (no wind tomorrow). Then, we may just go down to Jones Beach. At least there's a beach. Or the coast. The last report I had from Jones a couple of days ago is that the water is about 12' - 15' higher than normal, to the top of the sand cliff. But, at least there's a beach. We just have to watch for debris!! I may just pull out the surfboard instead of the foils. I'd rather sacrifice some fins rather than a mast or wing!

I couldn't find your build thread. I assume you have a white van, Ca plates. Anything else?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts