Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! Going to do a factory order (back sales weasels, back) 1500 136" high roof to get just what I want. Actually, targeting the PM without any loyalty (maybe a little to Ford) because it looks to be closest to what I am looking for (mainly because it's the least longer than my died E150 and I want easier than harder to park while still giving high roof and 12' haul space using btw the front seats).

So anyway, a number of options that seem of interest are like this:

Option: Cool Gizmo
Description: this provides a cool gizmo

?????

So my question is: Any good source detailing what options like rear step and aux bat prep, and so on are? Like, maybe the manufacturer might actually want me to know. Like, maybe the manufacturer does know. At least the phone number of the person who installs the option (hablo espanol, lol).

Thanks much/muchas gracias

·
Registered
468 Posts
you will also find a lot of info here. just ask item specific questions and do a search. I got a lot of info for my build from this site!

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Oh oh now you've done it! Don't introduce political analogies here as the trolls are just under the bridge and we don't poke 'em with a stick. Find another way, please. We're a van site. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts