Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
It's a typo. You are correct. There are no diesel offerings just yet. There have been the Ducato test vans that some dealers received however I can't see those as being the ones that the site reviewed.

·
Registered
363 Posts
No diesel yet but they really do need to make a move on it, im hoping they will make it happen for the next year model. Can't take them that long to implement it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
So its not released yet, but are we for sure getting the diesel version of the Promaster here in North America. I just assumed that diesel wouldn't make it to North America, since diesel just usually doesn't make it to North America. Not putting that much weight in an award for a vehicle that isn't on the market yet though.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yes, the diesel 'isa coma-ina' (Italian accent insert) according to my dealer who will order mine when the computer lets him in about 30 days. They would have pressured me into a gas model had it not been true. My cost on the diesel will be $3300 ;)

Not sure about the facelift. I doubt it will be changed until 2016 or 2017 N/A model year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts