Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I bought a single seat (drivers) for my 2014 Dodge Ram Promaster van from a gentleman and although I was told it should work, it does not. Now I am out $150 for the seat and still needing a seat for my van conversion. I have researched everything I can think of. Can anyone help? Will standard seats work in the event that I am unable to source a match? Thanks for any help! Jacqueline

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
212 Posts
So, I bought a single seat (drivers) for my 2014 Dodge Ram Promaster van from a gentleman and although I was told it should work, it does not. Now I am out $150 for the seat and still needing a seat for my van conversion. I have researched everything I can think of. Can anyone help? Will standard seats work in the event that I am unable to source a match? Thanks for any help! Jacqueline

I would say patience. Keep looking and keep returning to those locals that you have already searched - put others to work in your search i.e. create BOLOs. Thing is, as soon as you find one - and you will find one - then 5 more will pop up. It just happens that way. Just keep checking in with the usual. junk yards, social media (facebook), Craigslist, this forum, other vehicle forums. Put wanted ads in all, ask others to keep an eye out - only pay if it fits. Offer a finder's fee, or offer the other seat for their troubles.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would say patience. Keep looking and keep returning to those locals that you have already searched - put others to work in your search i.e. create BOLOs. Thing is, as soon as you find one - and you will find one - then 5 more will pop up. It just happens that way. Just keep checking in with the usual. junk yards, social media (facebook), Craigslist, this forum, other vehicle forums. Put wanted ads in all, ask others to keep an eye out - only pay if it fits. Offer a finder's fee, or offer the other seat for their troubles.

I found a site called Car-Part.com that lists many junkyards that have the seat. Happy to say I had one shipped and installed that matches perfectly and works great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts