Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm deciding to sell my Sterling 30 amp DC-DC charger (12v vehicle battery, alternator, to 12v house battery charger).

It is brand new, just installed it and tested that it works. The reason I am selling is that the rest of my system ended up being Victron equipment and I have realized I'm a nerd when it comes to crunching data 馃槀 so I plan to get the Victron DC-DC charger so that I can look at the stats on my Victron app.

DM if you're interested. Also I am more than happy to help with any van electrical questions, I used to do electrical work in my past life!

Located in Florida or can ship.

Cheers,
Sheridan
www.outsidevibes.com

Premium Member
Doesn't all of the info come from the shunt?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't all of the info come from the shunt?
True true Harry, I can see all the necessary information coming through my BMV-712, I guess I should have stated better that using the Victron I wish to attach a relay to the remote on/off connections and customize my voltage thresholds, which that is through the app. Plus like not having all the same brand is toying with my ocd haha.

Registered
Hey all, I'm deciding to sell my Sterling 30 amp DC-DC charger (12v vehicle battery, alternator, to 12v house battery charger).

It is brand new, just installed it and tested that it works. The reason I am selling is that the rest of my system ended up being Victron equipment and I have realized I'm a nerd when it comes to crunching data 馃槀 so I plan to get the Victron DC-DC charger so that I can look at the stats on my Victron app.

DM if you're interested. Also I am more than happy to help with any van electrical questions, I used to do electrical work in my past life!

Located in Florida or can ship.

Cheers,
Sheridan
www.outsidevibes.com
How much are you looking to get for it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts