Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a Vantred (by Bedrug) cargo mat and Protexx (by Sortimo) partition installed today. Bedrug doesn't make "side sills" to cover the edges of the mat at the doors, and apparently neither does RAM according to the parts guy at the dealer. Luckly I knew about this ahead of time from reading here, and ordered the Legend Fleet side sills from Inlad prior to installation. I wasn't too crazy about the aluminum diamond plate between the matt black mat and the white floor, so I had the side sills coated with bed liner. Here's are pics of the side sill and partition.

https://imgur.com/a/K91Du

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's really nice. I wish I had gone with the sortimo. I'm gonna install my ranger designs slider but I like the way yours seals off the cab.
Does the legend door sill trim work pretty easy. I put a cargo mat down and I need to do something at rear doors to make it stay down flat. Are they expensive??
Nice set up you got going gherey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks very nice Mike!!

I have a Sortimo on order right now.
The shop told me I should install my floor first, but after looking at yours
I'm pretty sure I'm going to have have the partition installed first.
I plan on using a 1/2" sheet of Polyso under a 5/16" plywood.
Thanks for posting this... I can see from your picture that my floor would
raise the top mounting holes of the partition, too high from the mounting location.

If you get a chance, could you look at the top mounting location of yours and see if I
add a little over an inch to the floor height... would the partition be too high to mount
correctly?

Thanks for any help you can provide... again, it looks great!!

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts