Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a "DIY camperized" Chevy Express van which has been good, but it is time to upgrade, AND STAND UPRIGHT!

I am excited to upgrade to a 159" wheelbase, high roof, "standard" (not extended) cargo length, Promaster.

I have searched the internet, and this forum, for detailed interior dimensions so that I can start planning and building before I physically obtain a new Promaster, but I have not been able to find any detailed dimensions. If anyone could point me to, or provide, interior dimensions that are more detailed than the attached I would much appreciate it e.g. rib locations in walls and roof, and any and all other relevant cargo area dimensions. If you have a cad file of the cargo area that would be amazing, but handwritten chicken scratch, marked up photos, or any other data, also much appreciated.

Regards
Michael

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Unless you are going to cut the cabinets with a CNC machine you have enough information to do a good preliminary plan. Don’t let perfection be the enemy of progress here. Once the plan is done then go to CAD (cardboard aided design) and mock up the parts. Measure twice cut once and you are set.

·
Super Moderator
10,139 Posts
Good advice - pay attention and save yourself time, money and aggravation!

PS - get yourself a Leatherman ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback, cardboard aided design seems like a good idea, will try that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts