Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I switched to aftermarket wheels and tires, so I am selling off the stock 16" aluminums that came off. The wheels are in good shape with one missing the center emblem (see pic). The tires look new with very good tread depth; they are stock size 225 Kenda Klever H/T2. I used the TPMS sensors in my new tires, so they do not come with TPMS sensors. Located in OKC, OK Pickup ONLY. No shipping. $200 Cheap because I want them gone. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you decide to ship them, I’m interested.

Reactions: Fly'n_Dutchman

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are still available; I NEED THEM GONE! This is a steal! If you want them, and are within a reasonable distance, I am willing to coordinate meeting you half way for $50 more...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm surprised you still have them. That is a steal of a price. Good luck! Put them on CL too.
I know, right?! Heck, just the tires alone are worth that price and I do have them cross listed on several different sites. I just need to move them quick.
OT - Basing my decision using your tire/wheel setup, I went with the Cooper like you did, but the S/T Maxx tires instead. I really like the ride I get now, with just a nominal bit of noise. (y) I am still searching to do what you did with your rear-view monitor (RVS monitor) just trying to find a place to install it...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish I was closer. I have to go to Wichita in May for flight training, I could drive and swing through...Not too far out of the way.
Well if I still have them in May, I'll deliver them! I just retired last year from the Air Force base in Wichita. I did the commute weekly, so one more trip won't hurt..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have these! I need them gone!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’m still interested...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Me too. Distance logistical issues are hampering us;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts