Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted.
The sliding door on my 2018 promaster suddenly will not close. If I slide it shut it just bounces back open. I don't see anything that seems to be broken or out of alignment. Anyone ever have this issue?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would expect you have but... Have you checked closely that something has not fallen down into the tracks? I've had that happen on other vans.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted.
I would expect you have but... Have you checked closely that something has not fallen down into the tracks? I've had that happen on other vans.
Yea I've looked at all that. Nothing blocking anything. Just doesn't seem to latch and bounces right back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
These doors can be troublesome. look very carefully at the front edge of the door, there are some grey plastic alignment "plates" that interface with the body, ive had these go out of alignment and cause problems. also look at the little U shaped latch at the top rear edge of the door, these have been troublesome as well. best of luck hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts