Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I have a 2015 with Uconnect 5.0. Before I make the dealer replace it, I want to see if this is a common issue.
When I first turn on Sirius, it always tunes Channel 1 Previews. In FM mode it remembers the last channel tuned, so it is just Sirius. All of my presets are retained. Sirius tech support doesn't know what is wrong, suggesting that the memory chip in the radio may be bad. First trip to the dealer resulted in them just resetting user settings, to no avail.
Anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't have that problem. When I get back in my van and start it up it always goes back to the stating I was listening to when I turned it off,

·
Registered
886 Posts
Mine has done that on rare occasion.

I think it happens when I'm driving and turn radio off. Then shut engine off, with radio already off. Then restart van and radio comes to channel 1.

If radio is on when I switch engine off, it comes back to last station I was on.

Don't hold me to that. My memory is poor.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mine does that occasionally as well. Sometimes while using Sirius it will get stuck on a station and I have to power it off and back on to fix it. My van is at the dealership now having all the recalls done. The service tech said there is an update for the radio they are applying. Hes not sure if it will fix this issue. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had that problem, along with my navigation system wouldn't work most of the time. Finally got the dealership to install a replacement. I instantly noticed the new ones faster and so far everything works when i need it to. I bought my PM in march 2014.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I had that problem, along with my navigation system wouldn't work most of the time. Finally got the dealership to install a replacement. I instantly noticed the new ones faster and so far everything works when i need it to. I bought my PM in march 2014.

Hmmm, have to see if I can my dealer to do that when I take it in for all the recalls I've so far ignored :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts